Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
- weeklyworldnews likes this
- heavensconman reblogged this from alydoescollege
- getyourheadoutoftheoven reblogged this from alydoescollege
- whateverkingdom reblogged this from livetodream4
- alannarenee likes this
- urspanda likes this
- rachthegreach likes this
- always-tomorrow likes this
- cover-youreyes likes this
- ingle-nooks reblogged this from alydoescollege
- alydoescollege posted this